Games hold a special place in everyone’s hearts and that is true even in this generation. Though unlike past, nowadays games have become very vast both I numbers and the number of players they attract. But as fun it is to play games, creating one of your own is everyone’s dream.
What to do if Roblox buttons are not working
A game that is created using your imagination, whether it is good or bad, it doesn’t matter as long as you can present your heart out. So, a platform named Roblox was created to help people imagine, create as well as play thousands of games that are created by a large number of users. To know more about Roblox, you can visit the Roblox home webpage.
Roblox is available for all type of platforms from smartphones to computers, Xbox, Amazon devices etc. So, it doesn’t matter if you have an Android smartphone or iOS device, you can enjoy the adventurers of Roblox anywhere and anytime. You just need to sign up for a Roblox account at Roblox home website and then you can enjoy the games of Roblox anytime.
But some users have complained that Roblox button doesn’t work. This problem is actually quite common while browsing Roblox website in internet explorer. A fault IE settings seem to be the cause of the problem and then you can learn how to fix the problem in below-given steps –
- In Internet Explorer, click the Settings icon
- Then click on Internet Options.
- In there, go to the Security Tab and then click on Trusted Sites.
- Click the Sites button.
- Type the web address for Roblox home page www roblox.com
- Make sure to uncheck the Require box and then click Add button.
- Then close IE and open it again.
- Visit the Roblox homepage and the problem should be solved.